The Threshold meets at 3401 West 29th Ave (at Julian) in the Julian Pavilion of Highland Event Center, Denver 80211.
The spiritual practice of worship is the focus of The Threshold and is based on these six affirmations:
- Worship is a journey…a pilgrimage into the mystery and real presence of God.
- Worship is the primary catalyst God has given us for personal and church-wide transformation.
- Worship is a verb. It is what the gathered people have come to do for God.
- Jesus asks us to love God with heart, soul, mind and strength. Worship activates the whole self, including our bodies.
- Worship is public. We invite, encourage and welcome others to attend. And, worship must go public, impacting, inspiring, and engaging the people around us.
- God-centered, vibrant worship expands our souls, makes us generous, and sends us out to love and serve.